Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting Ready for Law School

Sorry that I haven't written in a while but since my fiance and I are going to bed each night at 10 and waking up before 630 each morning. So it is difficult to remember even though I have some spare time. The semester is going good. I'm keeping up with my readings and trying to keep the house clean most of the time. I NEED MY FIANCE (YES YOU BABY) TO HELP OUR MORE OFTEN AND BE MORE PROACTIVE IN PUTTING THINGS WHERE THEY GO.LOL. We got a new dog yesterday, not a puppy. She is 1 and a half years and is a boxer. Hopefully things will workout well. She seems minutely aggressive but her and Chesney are getting along well as of now. Oh, and her name is Paisley. Paisley and Chesney. Oh, Chesney is our first that we got from the pound around a year ago. He is pretty much a Golden Retriever and hyper as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment