Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Off to a New Year

First blog ever. Today I ate at the chinese buffet and feared breaking my diet. Let's not call it a diet, let's call it a lifestyle. Sounds less cliche. Ok so went there but I didn't eat my usual 3 plate meal, I only ate 1 plate of hibachi a small salad with some sushi. The hibachi was only a little rice, zuchini, and mostly shrimp. So I think I did good. Ran around midnight. I do the c25k run but I can't keep up with the increases so I have modified it. I currently weigh around 280 down from 295 so it's harder for me to run. The week I am on is walk for 5 minutes, run 3, walk 1.5 minute, run for 5 minutes, walk for 2.5, run for 3, walk for 1.5, and run for 5 with a cool down. I have modified it to the same thing except for the last run of 5 minutes. When I got to this point, I tried the 5 minute at the end but after the first day couldn't keep up so I changed it to 2.5 minutes with a 30 second increase each week. I do this 3 times a week. Currently I am on 3.3 minutes at the end and next week I will be at, obviously, 4 minutes but I will decrease the walking periods by 30 seconds and continue until I reach 5 minutes.

1 comment: