Friday, January 8, 2010

No Post Yesterday

Yesterday there was no post, I totally forgot. Pretty busy all day. I woke up around 8:30 A.M. to the cops banging on the door because my truck was parked in the yard. I tried to explain that the battery went bad/exploded on me and I needed a new one. He pretty much explained to me that that was what everyone told him, like I was lying. Whatever dude. He sounded like he was from the north and if you know anything about batteries is they go bad in the cold and it has BEEN COLD HERE OVER THE PAST 2 WEEKS!!! Dumbass. Further, he gave me two hours to move it since I had to go to the store. Guys, why do we let the police and government tell us what we can do within our own paramaters. I understand the ordinance for people keeping junk cars in their front yard but I have a 1994 Ranger, not junk,,,Yet.

So the rest of the day took care of credit issues for a few hours and then off to shop for a TV. After all day going from Sears to Best Buy and to Wal-Mart and then again. Finally decided then Sears didn't have any in stock. So I went to Best Buy to get it with a price match but because Sears didn't have it in stock so no price match.

Got home, TV would not fit in our stand so I convinced Kaitlyn (after a wild argument) to cut the sides off of our old stand. Turned out nice though and saved us a whole $200.

So got my TV and everything done around 2 A.M. this morning.

Now I am sitting in class for day 1 of my last semester of school until Law School.!! Let's go Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment