Thursday, January 7, 2010

Late getting to this but...

Today (Jan. 6) I awoke and bled my brakes, they have a ton of air in them, ate lunch and helped Kaitlyn's mom move some of her stuff to storage. We were hungry again at that time so we went to subway and at healthy like. Afterwards, we spent the evening packing and finally drove home. On the way home, there was a strange flicker of my trucks electric components and the rest of the trip the voltage meter kept fluctuating. Come to find out, I think my battery is burnt out so I need a new one.

After all of this, we unpacked and Kaitlyn sat down while I continued. I went through my stuff and completely unpacked it, hung my clothes up etc. Then I slightly rearranged my room for more efficient use because I got two new end tables for Christmas. "My Room" is my man cave. It has a projector and my video games along with my futon and clothes.

When I finished there I went to the office room and went through my other stuff because it has been irritating me for a while and it just needed to be done. I found mold on the window seal so when I was done cleaning the office I opened the window and cleaned the mold, fixed the screen, and lowered the storm window I didn't know about.

Once done there, I cleaned the dishes and took some more trash out (probably my third trip) and sat down to relax and now its 3:38 a.m. Jan. 7. Oh and I cleaned the cat's litter box out and rearranged the food cubbard at some point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment