Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday's Events

Hi, today I woke up early if you go on my schedule, around 12. Started to eat breakfeast when I felt a breeze on my foot at the kitchen counter. After looking for it, found it behind the washing machine. The hole that the pipes go down had no insulation at all and I could see light at the bottom so I got to work. I cleaned up the mess under there and got my tools out. I banged the base board up because it would not stay otherwise, stuffed some old clothes around the pipes for insulation, and went to the back porch and got one of the boards I sawed off the entertainment center for a cover. Hammered that on and was done. After that, went to the living room, pulled off the blinds where they needed to be fixed, fixed them, then I fixed the plastic on the same windows for insulation.

Next, Kaitlyn made me lunch, then football. Both the teams I wanted to win lost. I went to Kmart at the end of the first game to get a table runner to cover up the sawed spots on the entertainment center, a cable splitter, and a shower curtain. I also did my money order for one of my crediters.

I tried to fix the cable going to the media room because the LCD TV would not work but I failed and need to get the cable company to do it.

Now I am watching ratatouile and relaxing before bed.

2 comments:

  1. What about that dinner I made you? lol..i love you and wish you were sitting next to me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, i forgot about that, it was delicious

    ReplyDelete